Austria forst mega fail!

stihlmadasever

So Austris Forst have been good enough to post this video of a forester getting into a pickle pinching two saws.

First one is straight away at the start of the video.

The 2nd and more serious one is around the 5 minute mark.

I really respect the guy for posting this as he  is clearly having a nightmare day as im sure we all have had from time to time.

I really struggle with tension/ compression in multiple windblow and that sort of thing so i feel for him.

Vid is 18 minutes long but the last couple of minutes is just him putting bars and chains back on the freed saws.

Its not for everyone but it gave me a giggle.

• Thanks 1

Looks like he needs four or five more saws, then he could get them all stuck one by one and free them all at the end instead. He'd save loads of time.

Yo, can I ask a question? Next video linked on the guy's youtube page, Husky 576XP Destruction (Mega Fail), the cut he's making from around 2 minutes in... what is this cut called, and what does it do? When would you use it?

(Edit: Ahhh, never mind, the video answers my question, ignore me. He does some digging around in the jungle for a bit of treasure. Okay, new question... should you really be leaving your nice expensive toys under all that greenery? You might never find it again...)

Edited by peds
  • Thanks 1

He is jacking up hill to allow extraction by winch , side of a mountain etc ! He seems to take almost pride in posting "fails" ? or is it " my trees are harder than anyone elses " I came across a couple of his videos in a thread "worst chainsaw videos" on another site which was a bit unfortunate for him ....