What stupid stuff have you seen on the road today?

LeeGray

I get annoyed when young people start shouting and tooting when you make some little error like being in the wrong lane or not indicating, like they never make a mistake! 

Also people not not understanding that lorries need more consideration than cars, it’s not as easy for them to manoeuvre around, cut them some slack.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I get annoyed when young people start shouting and tooting when you make some little error like being in the wrong lane or not indicating, like they never make a mistake! 

Also people not not understanding that lorries need more consideration than cars, it’s not as easy for them to manoeuvre around, cut them some slack.

Ahhh, so you oldies did know your being beeped at!

Radical, I'm gonna be like smashing it like with da horn more now like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Has your phone been stolen / account hacked?? ??

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Has your phone been stolen / account hacked?? ??

No, but as a pretty bad driver myself, I try (now I’m in my dotage) not to let small driving errors in others get me upset, leave plenty of room so there’s lots of reaction time, then if someone pulls a bizarre stunt, just smile and wave.

• Like 3

On 04/10/2018 at 06:22, Mick Dempsey said:

I was at the lights at the end of our road waiting for them to change so I could go straight on, lights changed and I set off and a young chap tried to turn right across me. He had his window down giving me a lot of verbal because I didn't give way to him. Have they changed the priority at lights and not told me ?

• 2 weeks later...