What stupid stuff have you seen on the road today?

LeeGray

After driving past a woman eating her cereal whilst driving erratically down the A1 this morning I thought that’s the stupidest thing I’ve seen anyone do whilst driving and probably going to be the cause of her death in the not to distant future...so over to you lot!

ps no on the phone whilst driving, seems every nob head on the planet is taking no notice of the rules on that one and we all see loads every day

I once had a guy pull alongside me on the a14, I was on my phone but this was before the time when they changed the law even though it was frowned upon.  He was flapping his arms angrily because I was on my phone then proceeded to take his own phone out and point it towards me to take a photo. This was all at 70mph.  Idiot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Working in an emergency road closure for the council down a little country lane 2ft oak limb snapped out blocking the carriageway entirely and a hiab lorry parked behind it blocking the road  no houses in the closed section

bloke in painters overalls pulls up to the road closed sighns 100yards away gets out and removes the sighn the 2 barriers 3 road cones and 3 sand bags drives down the road and starts shouting and swearing that hes driven all this way to find the raod closed (he had doubled how far he would have to retrace his steps by moving the road closed sighn ) and then had to turn around in the narrowest part instead of at a junction 

And the sad thing is people do it all the time 

• Like 1

Driving around the " square-a-bout " in Chichester yesterday (  one way 2 lanes ) a bloke came round the wrong way heading toward us , realizing he had got something wrong he swerved to his left , mounted the pavement , across the grass and ended up on the fire station drive . He was ranting and raving  but his missus sat next to him seemed oblivious to it all . perhaps its the norm with him ? 

3 minutes ago, Toxteth O,Grady said:

I saw two lads in a car going down the M6 and the wipers on their car had broken and they had tied string between the wipers and string to each end and had a pulling sequence going on , bloody genius i think . 

Must have been a top spec landrover they were in?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1