Climber <£170 Leicestershire - must pass criteria!

beddowtreeltd

On 05/10/2018 at 17:39, beddowtreeltd said:

Thankyou 5 Shires.

Still looking for a good climber to come and be part of it.  Trial days are fully paid if you fancy a change of scenery or want to come and have a look. 

Thanks for asking but am way past all that now,have been running my own set up for many years now,all I can say is if you are ever stuck for someone who know s what they are doing to run a few jobs or oversee some work you want doing just let me know,may be in a few years if you need someone on board who knows how to run a team or three give me a shout.

11 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

What?

Nobody going to mention 5 days a week isn’t self employed?

The ad fails in the first sentence...

id let the company owner and the people who decide to work for him worry about that side of things

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, carlos said:

id let the company owner and the people who decide to work for him worry about that side of things

Yes let's.

No paid holiday like a proper employee, no N.I. contributions from the employer, no legal representation in case of accident or illness in fact no responsibility  to the employee whatsoever.

Just be glad you've got a job there, and stop complaining.

Welcome to the fourteenth century.

9 minutes ago, Yournamehere said:

Yes let's.

No paid holiday like a proper employee, no N.I. contributions from the employer, no legal representation in case of accident or illness in fact no responsibility  to the employee whatsoever.

yes valid points but it may still suit some people.

20 minutes ago, Yournamehere said:

Yes let's.

Those are balanced out by plenty of positives and to be honest I wouldn't expect someone to pay me for being off ill anyway. Freedom to work how we want shouldn't be relegated to the 14th century, it should be the future.

No point worrying about who it suits more if you're both gaining. Life would be better if we worked together rather than seeing it as two opposing sides.

• Like 2