Patch material for chainsaw trousers?

jamallio96

I've had my Oregon Waipoua trousers for about two and a half years now and obviously they have a few holes and rips; I've been okay with stitching and patching so far, but have run out of decent, tough material to patch them with. They came with a couple of sample bits of material but I've used it all up, and was wondering what all you guys use to patch up trousers - preferably it would be a similar material to the cut resistant Kevlar reinforced stuff on the knees. Any help and pointers would be much appreciated! ^_^

P.S. I know that a lot of people will say to just buy another pair then use the current ones as patch material for the new ones when necessary, but I don't like waste and these ones still have plenty of life left in them! :-P

40 minutes ago, Ratman said:

hope these strides here are fully genuine Mr Stubby, or have you swapped the badges too?......emoji6.png
Nice stitching tho if you haveemoji39.png

Its some of my best work . I sewed all the sequins on by hand ! ?

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 2