Finding a home for some 3m spruce, east Devon

Big J

I was out playing with the processor (Kranman P25B) today winching out some sitka from a super boggy little corner of a woodland. It's been a learning curve today, but the machine performs well and makes short work of stems up to about 8 inch, and manages bigger sticks too. It didn't like the willow at all though. Much too bendy. 

Anyway, I'll have 25-35 tonnes of 3m sitka by the middle of next week roadside. 350mm down to 50mm or so. Who would you be approaching as regards finding a home for it? I'm thinking Euroforest, which means I'm selling my soul to the devil and it'll probably end up in Kent! Any other suggestions?

All help much appreciated. I'm finding quite a lot of work in Devon now and won't have to travel to Scotland again I don't think. I've been working with the National Trust near Tiverton, and I'll be starting with them at Killerton too shortly. I would like a bit more work for the processor though.

Jonathan