Burgled

gobbypunk

Hi guys , as the title says my workshop got done over my 880 sthil and Alaskan Mill , 5 other saws all my power tools , and when I phoned the fucking old bill they wouldn’t even send anybody to do fingerprints apparently from central government only dwellings get fingerprints done , why do I pay my tax 

Bloody hell Mark... I don't know what to say.

As for 'central government' policy - I doubt it; sounds like a nifty bit of buck passing.  After all it would mean that an MP who got his garage done over and the Rolls damaged wouldn't get a visit.

Right. ?

• Haha 1

Truck got broken into along with 4 other cars last week . Tried for 2 hours to report it . Online would not load and 101 would not answer .  Just got another window off the bay for £30 and fitted it myself . Plod have no staff . 25,000 coppers lost between 2010 and 2017 .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Yep, about right mate. If anyone wants to be a good for nothing there hasn't been a better time to do it. Crooks have got more chance of flying to the moon than being caught..... Unless it's a driving offence.

Remember though, we are all in it together.

If you do catch then and knock ten balls out of them you would be the one up for it.

• Like 1