Burgled

gobbypunk

Thanks guys ,fucking police wouldn’t even come and fingerprint , and the woman said look on eBay etc I thought that was there job catching burglers , but don’t have many photos of my kit but got serial numbers from my 880 , if anybody on hear has a spare milling saw , please give me a shout 

Police are a f-ing disgrace. The only way anything will change is if ALL tradesman pester their MP’s soo much that they then pull the strings needed.
Where are you based, I have an 084 that may be able to help if your near Cambs.

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Police are a f-ing disgrace. The only way anything will change is if ALL tradesman pester their MP’s soo much that they then pull the strings needed.
Where are you based, I have an 084 that may be able to help if your near Cambs.

We all pay for police services in council tax and see nothing for it.

7 hours ago, woody paul said:

That's not totally true. They'll stop you to remind you that you've forgotten to to put your seatbelt on or exceeded the speed limit by 4 mph -plenty of resources for that.

Sadly it means that they then have to pick and choose what proper crimes then then have the time to investigate. So what it if it's a mans livelihood, he'll be insured (so we all end up paying in higher fees) so a crime number closes that case. 

A friends kid turned up one afternoon recently, he'd got home from school, the house had been broken into so he phoned the police (he's eleven). Both parents were at work and unreachable by phone - the police also tried. I went round to check that there was no-one still in the house and to wait for the police. Now knowing that a child was waiting and not knowing if the culprit was still in the house they turned up 26 hours later! Too busy!

Had the bobbies at my place several times recently saying my lad had nicked a jerry can of petrol from Morrison’s garage. I got the date time and amount then showed coppers the receipt as he was getting the fuel for me luckily. They said oh no it’s definitely a theft as they have cctv proof of him do a drive off. After three days back and forth ‘investigating’ they turned up to show us the damning evidence, a cctv video of him at the counter putting his card in the card machine at the exact same time as the receipt I had! Fucking muppet didn’t even see it and had to point it out to him. Rang Morrison’s store to complain and turned out an employee had just left having reported lots of drive offs and taking money out of the till. Cost the tax payer a week of police time at least 

10 hours ago, woody paul said:

I think you'll find we only pay about 40% of the precept from the rates to pay for police, the other 60% goes to pay for police pensions because the actuaries who calculated the salaries and pensions of policemen with 25 years service at age 45 got their predictions wrong. So most of the money is still paying for police work done years ago.

https://www.crewechronicle.co.uk/news/local-news/taxing-problem-of-police-pensions-5652870