I've got a Syndrome!

eggsarascal

16 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Seriously mate, sounds a bitch.

I know it’s elbow related.

Cortisone shots helped my tennis elbow massively, along with physio and changing some work practices, but they aren’t something you undertake likely, or often.

Worth getting a decent physio to have a look.

It isn't good for sure. The Doctor suggested physio, I'm booked in for Friday. It's probably caused by sitting in the van to much, resting my elbow on the armrest.

When mine was bad, tennis elbow/cubical tunnel syndrome thing, as I keep bees and they like to sting me.

I thought....well it’s painfull when they do sting and then it’s tender but not that painful and a bit swollen and numb at the same time.  A bit like when I sprained my ankle then got stung  there a few days later, ?

So I got my girlies to sting me, that was the hardest bit, to tell/show them here....sting me here....yes it hurt and yes it numbed it for two days. It worked for me, till winter came, and the bees were inside. No more bees ?

anyhow, I don’t know why it came , (tennis thing), but it took two years  (summers) of bee stings every few days, now it’s better..but I don’t konw if it really helped long term, but short term it work. I'm guessing  it was a combination...

Cheers,,, let  us know how you get on...??

• Like 1