I Love Conspiracy Theories!

Billhook

13 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Well I don't expect anyone to agree I expect people to argue against it..   but. you'll be on shaky ground as the only thing i'm not sure about is the timing..  The rest is as near as damn it coming if we like it or not..  

You've been watching YouTube again, ain't ya.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

more like they don't to bother lest they want a damn good trouncing on here...

anyway, not so much a conspiracy or it sort of is, but I do have my own conspiracy of sorts..

and thats that we're heading for catastrophe in a few years and the elite don't want to bring it up on account of how grave the danger is..   

My theory or pet theory, is two events will collide in the not to distant future that will bring civilization down.. when peak oil collides with climate change.,.

I've done a lot of research on the subject and the danger is real..   In fact I couldn't even begin to exaggerate the dangers that lie ahead, paint any worse case scenario and its worse than that..

In fact the only thing to forestall this coming calamity is the invention of a new form of energy..  and it ain't looking good in that department..   

ten twenty thirty years at most and I say its all downhill....  

Phew, thank God for that! At least we now know climate change and peak oil will never be a problem.

Serious question, has a conspiracy theory ever been proved?

35 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You've been watching YouTube again, ain't ya.

Most all of my research is done on there these days..  can't see the point of reading books an such when information is easier to digest through visual aids..

i usually look at topics of interests and search them out between less serious stuff on there, you know some light relief to get away from the heavier subjects..  

from cats to climate change in ten minutes or the other day watching a slew of vids on the american war in the pacific..  then an hr or so on climate change and water shortages due to said changing weather patterns..  

I watched an interesting one the other day about Custers famous last stand, turns out there wasn't a last stand at all, the truth was the soldiers were pinned down and bunched up and then slaughtered by the Indians..  the archaeology of the site showed very few bullets fired by the americans were they died.. suggesting they were butchered on the spot as prisoners..   

7 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Phew, thank God for that! At least we now know climate change and peak oil will never be a problem.

Serious question, has a conspiracy theory ever been proved?

How do I know if a conspiracy theory has been proved true..  perhaps you might google it..

As to climate change, this summer was an eye opener for me.   I never thought about the jet stream being affected until I ruminated on the ice sheets melting..   dawned on me if the ice melts, the jets stream was gonna migrate further north to catch up with what was left..   this is a serious issue that I hadn't thought on before..  now that I know that, its time to worry about it..  a few dry summers, followed by a couple of dry winters and we're gonna be in the shit in that regards..   

8 minutes ago, skc101fc said:

Feck ,you got alot of free time!

I make time..   If I'm not working I'm sat at the front of the PC, just  of late I've been doing other things but its getting dark earlier and colder..  back to spending more time on here..

It helps if you live on your own as well, couldn't have a wife bleating about spending time on the PC..  

22 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

How do I know if a conspiracy theory has been proved true..  perhaps you might google it..

As to climate change, this summer was an eye opener for me.   I never thought about the jet stream being affected until I ruminated on the ice sheets melting..   dawned on me if the ice melts, the jets stream was gonna migrate further north to catch up with what was left..   this is a serious issue that I hadn't thought on before..  now that I know that, its time to worry about it..  a few dry summers, followed by a couple of dry winters and we're gonna be in the shit in that regards..   

I cba googling it. Just wondered if any of those crazy wacked out theorys have ever been proven right. 

It's like ghosts, aliens and the paranormal, never one true shred of evidence, just lots of blurry videos and crazy ramblings.

3 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

I cba googling it. Just wondered if any of those crazy wacked out theorys have ever been proven right. 

It's like ghosts, aliens and the paranormal, never one true shred of evidence, just lots of blurry videos and crazy ramblings.

Funny, I used to sub to a magazine when I was sixteen or so.. I think it was called the unexplained.

full of stuff like that, I lapped it all up and for the most part believed a lot of it.. human spontaneous combustion was a good one with some good pics...  over time I read a lot of articles debunking it all. 

The only thing I've held onto is ghosts..  seen one or two in my time..  I'm up in the air whether I believe them to be real or the work of an over active imagination..   the one thing that makes me wonder, is why more than one person see the same thing..  three of my friends saw a white lady from the 19th century, walking stick and shawl when they drove by the local church one time late at night..  all of them shit themselves and wouldn't go down the road at night for a long time after..   bit of a puzzler that one..

as a seven year old child I saw one walk off a wall and thence through a wooden door..  I swear it was real and have never forgotten it to this day.. but that could be delusion..  I don't think it was though..

As to any of the current in vogue topics of conspiracy theories, no, none of em have been proved right.. bunch of loons the people who believe in em..  mostly believed by drug takers I think.. or idiots of the lowest order..

I'm not convinced that the Russians had anything to do with the Novichok incident. Why would they even bother? When they went for Litvinenko they made it absolutley clear it was a state hit. I smell a rat.

I reckon it may be another thing designed to distract us from the political shitstorm that's unfolding.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1