DMM hitch climber.

tony_t3d

I prefered the little dmm pinto pulley in the hitch climber setup,really need eye to eye hitch cord and a dmm boa biner to keep it neat though.Dont think ive seen anyone use the 3rd hole in the dmm hitch climber pulley,and its a bit bulky for me.

To each his/her own though.

When you perfect your hitch/rope/hitch cord combo-perfecto!

I prefered the little dmm pinto pulley in the hitch climber setup,really need eye to eye hitch cord and a dmm boa biner to keep it neat though.Dont think ive seen anyone use the 3rd hole in the dmm hitch climber pulley,and its a bit bulky for me.
To each his/her own though.
When you perfect your hitch/rope/hitch cord combo-perfecto!

Bottom hitch
Middle haas
Top tether
Rope wrench use does not feel quite right with out one !

i use the same setup as MattyF using the std Rope wrench tether. 75cm E2E friction cord tied with a VT. Works really nicely for me, just over 80kg kitted up.
easy to swap back to double rope too if you want to climb SRT then work on doubled.
3 holes is useful for a chest/neck tether attachment point for SRT too

what length of tether u using on that setup matty?

Made it up a couple of years ago and was going to refine it a bit more but it’s about 30”which I find perfect for a loosely tied long VT or akimbo but l it can be adjusted so will work better on heavier devices like the bulldog bone or hitch hiker and is also open so can be unclipped and removed with out taking your lid off !! , found some of them too small and really didn’t like squeezing them off my head ! IMG_6935.thumb.jpg.d240beae81b30fe81cededa7e5366af0.jpg

Next to a HB own brand in the photo.

• Thanks 1