[emoji298][emoji298][emoji298] Don't Try This.!!! ... Highly Dangerous.!!! [emoji298][emoji298][emoji298]

Drew87

Hi guys one thing I have been wondering is most of these fractles are quite small if I was to connect 2 transformers together would they go twice as deep and twice as far imagine a big bench or dinning table with fractles stretching all the way in one go keen to hear your thoughts 

Cheers Mark

On 24/03/2019 at 16:51, gobbypunk said:

Hi guys one thing I have been wondering is most of these fractles are quite small if I was to connect 2 transformers together would they go twice as deep and twice as far imagine a big bench or dinning table with fractles stretching all the way in one go keen to hear your thoughts 

Cheers Mark

Hello Mark,, 

I forgot to update you on that too .. I done a 2m Spruce Plank bud as an experiment for your previous ask,, Sparkin my curiosity...

Same way as usual set up.. Paste on your mix etc .. But dont use rods.. with our set up,, Clamp straight on to the board.. Warm the board until it 'Primes' (Sparks) .. Switch Off for a mo,, paste again,, Then turn it on & leave it turned on for longer.. 

This was why my Spade Connection from the Transformer, on the Live Wire must of got so Hot it literally burnt the solder off and blackend the Crimp Enamel. (Not the HP Lead itself,, thats still A-OK 

Edited by Drew87
Adding more

Adding to that,  another niggler I've come to a conclusion on..  

"Why haven't we seen loooong Fractals before.?"

Simply put.. The Rods just literally burn themselves out,, spoil the work.. & consequently.. Fall out (be quick on your toes,, Just about to unhook n veee-ry nearly had a close call with an electric chair)?

** This stuff will Kill you,, you mess this up people.!!! .. This is Not a Hobbie for the Faint Hearted .. Try at your Own Risk... I dont want Any blame for a Death or any Serious Injury nor Damage to anyones Property .. Myself, GobbyPunk and anyone else trying this are Stupid For Trying .. We Are Not, Trying to Glorify Fractal Burning & We Do Not,, Accept Any Fatality or Accident that may Probably Happen to any other Fool thinking about trying this .. AT YOUR OWN RISK People.!! **

• Like 2

Thanks Drew , I have just been given 2 new microwave transformers so as soon as I get a chance I will remake my setup and see if I can produce a big long burn I will try and take a vid of it happening.

I also have to warn everyone this Fractle Burning, can and will totaly F##k up your day if you get it wrong , be careful and defo DO NOT hold the rods like you may see some very stupid people mainly Americans I think doing . Will post some pics and a vid as soon as I get a mo 

Cheers Mark 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Its all gone quiet is Mark Ok??????

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 09:46, gobbypunk said:

I also have to warn everyone this Fractle Burning, can and will totaly F##k up your day if you get it wrong , be careful and defo DO NOT hold the rods like you may see some very stupid people mainly Americans I think doing . Will post some pics and a vid as soon as I get a mo 

Cheers Mark 

Hi guys I had a go at clamping straight to the plank and nothing happened at all no sparks nothing so clamped to some 6inch nails then off it went , but not getting a consistent result I think I need to re earth my set up , where do you take your earth from .

Cheers Mark 

On 27/04/2019 at 10:31, gobbypunk said:

Hi guys I had a go at clamping straight to the plank and nothing happened at all no sparks nothing so clamped to some 6inch nails then off it went , but not getting a consistent result I think I need to re earth my set up , where do you take your earth from .

Cheers Mark 

He's Still Here.!! 

Hello Mark,, Had to question your existence myself, after your spell from login on.. You went a bit quiet there after your last post about "Doubling up on transformers"... (Darkside in me was pondering if all went peak tong and one isn't chuckling about my wadders.. anymore.. haha haha haha)

Glad your still with us though GobbyP.. And not a self made carbon statue from.. 'electri-culi-cution'.. 

Back on topic: 

Don't think it be a good idea bud, to be doubling up the unit yet.. the old saying of "Trying to Run before you can Walk" springs to mind immediately for me there.. adding extra risk. 

I understand the idea behind your thinking too, 'DDouble the juice x2 = Double L = L Fractal' (In theory).. 

PM me bud.. & I'll try explain easier ways to get them, before you go burning your place down. (I'm burnin sometime this week for a decor piece now I've redone my connections... ie: Good practice.. Change Every Connection after a Burn Session).