Chainsaw trousers

Ratman

1 hour ago, Boggle4137 said:

I bought a roc wood (spelling might be off) pair for £50ish a while ago, they are fairly decent, obviously not as good as the pro brands but they get the job done.

I rate them.had 2 pairs of the bib/brace trousers. Hard wearing. Only downside was they were a tad warm this summer.

• Like 1

For occasional use try the basic stihl pants? not too dear and fairly hard wearing.. but warm and not overly well made.. a bit short in the back for me allowing sawchip to meander its way through the air and eventually into my nether regions where it presented itself as an insatiable point of itchyness, usually making itself apparent when a customer was present.. I started with a pair, SIP have some reasonably priced front protection pants too or go the whole hog and get a pair of pfanners and enjoy some comfort!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dent said:

Another brand worthlooking at is the engelbert strauss ones they are around a hundred quid and very good

Just paid 120 for a pair including delivery and they seem brilliant. Can't comment too much as I've only worn them for a day, but the comfort and ease of movement are great and they feel well made. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ratman said:

Keep suggestions coming lads, much appreciated emoji106.pngstubby you any nearer with pics of yours?

Sorry been very bizzie . Promise  I will find them and take some pics .

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

Wasnt pushing ya, was just a quick question thats all [emoji106] i know how time and work runs away on ya, mental for us this week, gota cram extra in to compensate for losing a day next week with bank holiday. Its only tuesday and i’m feeling poop’d already [emoji30][emoji30][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

• Like 1

You mean ya forgot. Memories one of the first things to go mate.?[emoji3]

I’d be really busy, if I could remember what I’m supposed to be doing.[emoji3]

How are you doing Gary? Not heard any updates off you recently.