Reduction Pruning

RC0

C mon Mick America sat on the fence in WW2 in Europe for the first 3 years of the war until they realised they could make more money feeding the allied war machine .. a lot of American money was invested in Nazi germany. .. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

That’s just one example !

C mon Mick America sat on the fence in WW2 in Europe for the first 3 years of the war until they realised they could make more money feeding the allied war machine .. a lot of American money was invested in Nazi germany. .. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
That’s just one example !

The truth is always told buy the Guardian [emoji57]

I read and am interested in history, but I try at least to stick to verifiable facts, not make things up the suit my narrative, in this case an attack on American foreign policy, now that I could understand, there’s plenty to recount about their meddling and regime toppling.

But when you just say something patently untrue I will call you out on it.

Call me out mick
Where's the "untruth"?
What's my narrative?
Or is it just different to what we were taught at school?

The US funded fascism in the 20's and 30's in Europe to oppose the spread of communism.
Look at post war Asia, Korea, Vietnam.
Interventionism.

You'll probably enjoy reading history Mick.
You should try it.
[emoji106]
  • Like 1

Matty.  That is exactly what the video I posted was referring to.

war s good for business and a clever business man backs both sides.

Just take a look at proven history regarding the Rothschilds.  Backing both Briton and France during the Napolionic Wars.  The battle of Waterloo marked the end of the Napolionic wars and the day when Nathan Rothschild took charge of the London Stock Exchange, Bank of England, the British Empire and the UK Economy.  

Whilst all the time the Napolionic forces were also being funded by a different brother of the Rothchilds family.

So many times conspiracy theories have been proven correct with facts from History.

Now where is my tin foil hat!  :)

p.s.  how did we get from pruning Oak trees to war crimes?

• Like 1

Well look what that started!  It's dicey to defend the US these days with Cheeto in charge.  Points well taken about profiteering and warmongering

And when I see the tree Reg did I am sure it will look well done.  Very small differences in opinion being hashed out; I probably overreacted to what I saw.

But by 'myth' I'm not saying it's untrue; myths have truth at the core but are exaggerated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rough Hewn said:

Call me out mick
Where's the "untruth"?
What's my narrative?
Or is it just different to what we were taught at school?

The US funded fascism in the 20's and 30's in Europe to oppose the spread of communism.
Look at post war Asia, Korea, Vietnam.
Interventionism.

You'll probably enjoy reading history Mick.
You should try it.
emoji106.png

So show me where the US government funded fascist regimes in pre war Europe.

That is what you said, I asked for evidence, none came.

Your referencing other countries is nothing but whataboutery. Stick to the subject.