Axpan ax pro micro loader

Clicky

• 11 months later...

Greetings dear fellow members,

I was searching on the Internet about mini machines Axpan Pro and I came across on this interesting topic.
As a company from Serbia who constructs, manufactures and assembles these machines, I would like to say a few words about them.
I don't deny that there was a problem with Axpan loader and his engine before, but the origin of that was in use
Kohler engines and their company didn't want to accept our claims and to go out in the field in order to service them across our distribution network so we broke an agreement with them.
Also, it had a problem with an inductor, and engine, in this specific case, Kohler engine CH 395 hadn't had enough oil flow and we had problems with suction lines which had been solved. Those problems, which don't exist now, decreased the speed and motion of a loader who generally has great performances.
We constantly aspire to improve our machines so we have started the collaboration with Briggs & Stratton engines, world-famous brand for manufacturing gasoline 
engines, which substituted Kohler engines and gave better enforcement of the loader with Brigg's XR1450 engine model.
As I said, it is very important for us to develop and improve our output so your comments give us great feedback on how to grow bigger. We are familiar with other models of mini machines but we are not trying to mimic them, we are trying to create something new with great quality and acceptable price. Right now we are focussing on new projects, especially upgrading our machines with new additions.
In order to inform you and give you a wider picture, you can click on a link in our bio and see our other products such as mini dredges, a dumper, etc. For any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us through our social media networks or mail.

Kind regards from Serbia, 

Company Hydro Mag