Laski F500 stump grinding teeth

Jag900

Good advice.  We don't do spares anymore but look out for the Predator importer but I think they only have the Multitip now. I had a few clients back in the day who re-drilled the head to accept Rayco, Vermeer or whatever tips. After all, it is only geometry, concise measurements and quality engineering.

On 15/08/2018 at 18:34, Jag900 said:

Would anyone know where I could purchase some replacement teeth for an old Laski F500 stump grinder in Australia. 

I have still got the original wheel (for sale if your'e desperate)  .But if you have just acquired this machine you would be better off changing the cutting system as the original  cutting system was utter shite

2 hours ago, Jag900 said:

Any ideas what cutting system would fit I had been searching the net and looks like rayco teeth are close drilling of larger and new holes.

i doubt any would fit by enlarging the holes  you would have to drill new ones . I tried a green tooth pocket once but the hole spacing was wrong.

Laski copied the rayco tooth but used too small a holding bolt otherwise i am sure they would have been fine if the bigger bolt had been used.

I sheared bolts regularly hitting foreign objects   prompting a change to a multitip wheel and cutters

I have managed to snap off a Rhino tooth  but had to hit a bit of drilling rod to do so.

Multi tip were much better than the original teeth  but the rhino teeth last a lot longer and cut faster

If you do change to a Multi tip / Rhino Wheel just be aware that they do wear out ( mostly the leading two pockets) and  will need rebuilding occasionally