Thieves!

forestboy1978

18 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

No I wouldn't. I know what it can do! Not enough for a direct hit to the knee not to put you down in excruciating pain. And if you miss. You have 15 more shots.

I don't care what anyone says. Hardcore drugs aside, no human can shake off the pain of a chipped knee cap or use that leg once it's chipped and this thing will crack a knee cap.

That's all you have to do. Fire 16 shots at the legs and feet. Game over. Some people use these things to kill small game, rabbits etc. To do that you have to pierce bone or enter vital organs through skin and flesh. 3 or 4 or these even buried into the quad muscles will be any human being incapacitated unless on drugs, amphetamines particularly.      

Who or what are you afraid of? I'm glad I don't think your way.

• Like 1

Dude there's a reason cops don't shoot for the legs - they miss. Police don't shoot to kill - they shoot to stop - and the optimal way to stop an assailant is to shoot several rounds into center mass. Under stress, gross motor function is lost, it's big targets and big movements only, and whatever training you have, that's what you will revert to. Even good marksmen miss in a dynamic stressed confrontation, so they minimise the possibility by aiming for center mass. The objective is to stop the guy, and if he survives, good, if not, too bad. Shooting for the knees does not work in real life, sorry, if it did, that's what armed response LE would do. Also, you're talking about a situation where you have been woken up suddenly by a noise, you are not "on the job" - the crims are. You will be shaking from adrenaline, there will be an unknown number of enemy combatants, it will be dark, or partially lit, and you will not know their mental state or level of preparedness. My advice, buy a pump action shotgun with as big a magazine as allowed by law, and mount the most powerful strobing torch you can find to it. Install a super loud alarm, and a flashing light system around your property that you can activate with a button. This will disorientate them, and they may run before all hell breaks loose. Also get a loudhailer and wake up the neighborhood with "I am in fear of my life, leave now or I will open fire!" - repeat this several times. Shock and awe basically.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Who or what are you afraid of? I'm glad I don't think your way.

Look, I just had a chip box and winch fitted to my trailer. £1200. So trailer alone is £6200.00 to replace. Cut open my van and you can theoretically get 15k worth of tools, not including 8k chipper for me to replace new. Unload and load time is 1 hour ish for 2 people. Not possible to unload and I feel safer with the stuff parked under my bedroom window than in a container.

Trailer guys son is a tree surgeon. Had his shipping container cut into twice in the last 2 years. Carpenter working next door last month was telling me about how his new locks on his van cos he was recently cut into. My van and trailer are a beacon to thieves. The alternative is to go out in the middle of the night in my boxer shorts with my dick in my hand. Also, it can't hurt to have my pint size Mrs have something in the house if she is ever attacked.

Add to that, numerous people saying they get case numbers over the phone when goods are reported stolen and I literally haven't seen a single police car in 2 months, let alone a police officer walking the streets. 

Pretty fucking simple. I'd rather get a year for shooting a thief with an air pistol than run out into the night and get my skull cracked, which is what will happen at some point if I don't think of preventative measures.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

No I wouldn't. I know what it can do! Not enough for a direct hit to the knee not to put you down in excruciating pain. And if you miss. You have 15 more shots.

I don't care what anyone says. Hardcore drugs aside, no human can shake off the pain of a chipped knee cap or use that leg once it's chipped and this thing will crack a knee cap.

That's all you have to do. Fire 16 shots at the legs and feet. Game over. Some people use these things to kill small game, rabbits etc. To do that you have to pierce bone or enter vital organs through skin and flesh. 3 or 4 or these even buried into the quad muscles will be any human being incapacitated unless on drugs, amphetamines particularly.      

Just go watch some police footage from the states, people take multiple shots and still run toward them, the energy in a proper round compared to the whole clip in a air pistol is going to be minimal, all your gonna do is a piss the guy off.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

Look, I just had a chip box and winch fitted to my trailer. £1200. So trailer alone is £6200.00 to replace. Cut open my van and you can theoretically get 15k worth of tools, not including 8k chipper for me to replace new. Unload and load time is 1 hour ish for 2 people. Not possible to unload and I feel safer with the stuff parked under my bedroom window than in a container.

Trailer guys son is a tree surgeon. Had his shipping container cut into twice in the last 2 years. Carpenter working next door last month was telling me about how his new locks on his van cos he was recently cut into. My van and trailer are a beacon to thieves. The alternative is to go out in the middle of the night in my boxer shorts with my dick in my hand. Also, it can't hurt to have my pint size Mrs have something in the house if she is ever attacked.

Add to that, numerous people saying they get case numbers over the phone when goods are reported stolen and I literally haven't seen a single police car in 2 months, let alone a police officer walking the streets. 

Pretty fucking simple. I'd rather get a year for shooting a thief with an air pistol than run out into the night and get my skull cracked, which is what will happen at some point if I don't think of preventative measures.  

Like I said, I'm glad I don't have to think the same way as you.

What does having your equipment stolen have to do with Gangsta's breaking into your house and harming your wife?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Like I said, I'm glad I don't have to think the same way as you.

What does having your equipment stolen have to do with Gangsta's breaking into your house and harming your wife?

Likewise. You're irritating and repetitive. Must be hell. 

One thing doesn't have to have anything to do with the other. Why do you assume gangster? Most I've known are wannabe's and low IQ, not the worst person to deal with. In her regard I'm more concerned of random psycho's of which there are many out there, unarguably. 

4 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

Likewise. You're irritating and repetitive. Must be hell. 

One thing doesn't have to have anything to do with the other. Why do you assume gangster? Most I've known are wannabe's and low IQ, not the worst person to deal with. In her regard I'm more concerned of random psycho's of which there are many out there, unarguably. 

Am I irritating and repetitive because I question what you say and think?

Gangsta was just a turn of phrase. How many of these low IQ wannabe's do you know?