Wannabe Arborist

Delmonte

Why don't you post a link to the Company you work for?

I could but its in Norwegian and you have to be a member of one of the cooperative housing properties to get access, we get work orders though an administrative body, so there is only general info about the maintenance services we offer....besides i think this is going a bit off topic....i get that eggswhat-ever thinks I’m an asshole who should have minded my own business , mike who doesn’t speak klingon is kind of the same opinion, but his starship enterprise training has left him with good manners.
I was curious to know general opinions of what level of pride people placed in there training and education...
it seems logical to me that if you’ve worked in an industry for years, learnt the ropes and skills through blood and sweat (and no doubt tears in eggswhat-Ever’s case, as he strikes me as a bit of a bitch), taken a further education course to improve your competence and take pride in your work, that having some one write, everyone who works in your area are muppets with tractors and chippers and my 2 day climbing course makes me the best...that you would think what a twat....but i didnt start the thread to moan and whine about some bloke in my region.
I’m proud of what i do, I’m proud of getting up early and working my ass off to support my family, when i walk into the kindergarten to pick up my youngest kid, covered in sawdust, mud and the rest, and theres Erik bear Redbeard parking up in his flash car and in his sharp suit..i think haha, ive been hanging from a tree all day, you can keep your office job and shit loads of cash...ive worked for my title and I’m proud of it and my legacy will be in the trees ive maintained and looked after not in the flash house i leave my kids when I die. So if sending an email to a wannabe who’s claiming glory when he’s only started the battle makes me a dick..so be it...i personally think not taking pride in the work you do or the training you have makes you a bigger dick....that obviously wasn’t all aimed at you mike hill...but thats my mic-drop and here’s where it fell
  • Like 5

51 minutes ago, Delmonte said:

I could but its in Norwegian and you have to be a member of one of the cooperative housing properties to get access, we get work orders though an administrative body, so there is only general info about the maintenance services we offer....besides i think this is going a bit off topic....i get that eggswhat-ever thinks I’m an asshole who should have minded my own business , mike who doesn’t speak klingon is kind of the same opinion, but his starship enterprise training has left him with good manners.
I was curious to know general opinions of what level of pride people placed in there training and education...
it seems logical to me that if you’ve worked in an industry for years, learnt the ropes and skills through blood and sweat (and no doubt tears in eggswhat-Ever’s case, as he strikes me as a bit of a bitch), taken a further education course to improve your competence and take pride in your work, that having some one write, everyone who works in your area are muppets with tractors and chippers and my 2 day climbing course makes me the best...that you would think what a twat....but i didnt start the thread to moan and whine about some bloke in my region.
I’m proud of what i do, I’m proud of getting up early and working my ass off to support my family, when i walk into the kindergarten to pick up my youngest kid, covered in sawdust, mud and the rest, and theres Erik bear Redbeard parking up in his flash car and in his sharp suit..i think haha, ive been hanging from a tree all day, you can keep your office job and shit loads of cash...ive worked for my title and I’m proud of it and my legacy will be in the trees ive maintained and looked after not in the flash house i leave my kids when I die. So if sending an email to a wannabe who’s claiming glory when he’s only started the battle makes me a dick..so be it...i personally think not taking pride in the work you do or the training you have makes you a bigger dick....that obviously wasn’t all aimed at you mike hill...but thats my mic-drop and here’s where it fell

Dont sweat eggs,hes a bitter old man,we love him but sometimes,like most of us,he can get a bit carried away once he's got the bit between his teeth.

Tbf i kinda agree with eggs....

...but i digress.

If this guy wants to call himself an arborist and play billy big balls on his website then thats his perogative,but id say he'll be found out sooner rather than later.

Your last post seems a tad presumptious in that you've pressumed the guy with the flash car,sharp suit and office job hasnt earned any of those things when its entirely plausable he's worked his tits off to get those nice things in life.

Id spend more time concentrating on your own job/company/reputation than worrying/bitching about others.

Thats not meant as a critisism but just an observation from someone who was guilty of doing the same thing.

Ive picked up that mic for you...

It doesnt belong on the ground ya know

?

Edited by stihlmadasever
  • Like 1

Ok, I got an idea! Post the guy's website (the bullshitter's site) and we'll Trøll him for lulz!! I'll phone him and pose as a major hotel-and-golf-course grounds manager in the next town and offer him a lucrative contract - but only if all his guys are certified and the job has to start next week or no dice!!!  

Edit: I'll have to muster my best Norwegian accent though. Don't worry, I'll study up with the 'Tube this evening after supper.

Edit 2:......I'll also have to learn Norwegian...umm.

Edited by Haironyourchest