ABC Level 2 Certificate in Arboriculture Help!!

alfieb2785

I am currently slowly working my way through the course as well. I get most of the theory without too much hassle so far, I just have problems with what it is they are asking for a lot of the time with daft worded questions. Who are you doing the course with?

• Like 1

Level 2 is more basic than the course info / paper would suggest. The answers only have to be pretty simple and using a lot of diagrams / photos is great and encouraged. 

As above who are you doing the course with?

Try and enjoy it and see it as a way of increasing your knowledge not just gaining a qualification, ask questions of colleagues, your local tree officer and nursery owners, tree people are usually helpful and friendly

• Like 1

I'm doing it through HCC also. One thing I have come to realise is not to get to involved in the notes they provide and do my own research. Not too impressed with the tutor system they have so far to be honest.

• Like 1

I did this through HCC, my tutor has always been happy to answer questions and guidance but you need to ask for it as theres no classroom time.

I agree with the above, I used the notes but my tree books and the internet have been far more valuable. 

read the questions first then do reading, at first i read all the material and a lot of it is confusing / unrelated 

I can complete a module (5 in total) in about a month and i have young children and a full FULL time job.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...