Advice sought...

Me, myself & I.

I think the 365 is the only way to get a pro saw running 20" for that money. It looks like you might have just missed the deal, I bought one recently and the 4 free chains were 18" only so I would check first - worth a phone call even if not showing on site and see if you can blag it, there might be just one left...

Thing is the pro answer to 3' beech trees would probably be several saws...

• Like 1

Echo 620. I found this saw definitely more reliable than my stihl 362 which only lasted about 14 months from new. Maybe I was just unlucky with a dodgy saw. Echo and Dolmar have come along way over the years and the 60cc market is very competitive with most brands, just depends if you want something that needs fixing with a laptop or something you can fix possibly on site yourself. I know what I would prefer.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2018 at 22:21, swinny said:

Right.... look at a new husq 365xp on f r jones site.... 560.00 odd inc 4 spare chains on a 20” bar.... brand new saw!

there is a mod to make it into a full blown 372.... its the same cc etc 70 cc

Well Swinny, I took your advice and I have ordered the 365 x-torq with an 18” bar, and got the 4 extra chains deal from FR Jones & Son.

I believe it is 70.1cc so can run a larger bar as & when required.

Thank’s very much everyone for your input.

Stay Safe.

Edited by Me, myself & I.
Missing info
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Me, myself & I. said:

Well Swinny, I took your advice and I have ordered the 365 x-torq with an 18” bar, and got the 4 extra chains deal from FR Jones & Son.

I believe it is 70.1cc so can run a larger bar as & when required.

Thank’s very much everyone for your input.

Stay Safe.

Nice one . Well done . When the warranty has run out , if you want , you  can mod it to 372 spec by grinding the internal fins of the transfer covers . 

• Like 1