Interesting tree but no clue what it is

Hi all, it's not important at all, but I've been scratching my head whilst trimming back my massively overgrown garden.

The leaves are a pale green that look white/grey in the sun. It's quite tall, has a twisted trunk and long strips of peely bark.

I know it's not the best photo but so far I can't find a tree similar to this... Hope you all can help

IMG_20180519_183809.jpg

26 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Pretty hard to tell from that image.  Can you get a close up of the leaves and trunk?

I can get one of the trunk but because of shorter trees around the base the lowest leaves would need a pretty big ladder, I'll try to get a couple of better photos today though

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sean said:

Peely bark and colour of leaves makes me think of Eucalyptus Cinera. (Silver Dollar) ?

http---tropicalplantbook.com-garden_plants-images-Trees-trees_new-Eucalyptus-cinerea-800.jpg

Looks pretty similar, a quick Google image search shows me the leaves are about the same shape but hard to guage the size from photos. I'd say that's probably a pretty good guess, I'll get some better photos in a while

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jonnoj said:

Here's a couple more photos not a lot better though the leaves are too far away but I think eucalyptus fits the bill.

IMG_20180720_205047.jpg

IMG_20180720_205057.jpg

IMG_20180720_205130.jpg

Yep, Eucalyptus 100%.  You only have about a million varieties to narrow it down to now.  Maybe Sean is right though, hes a smart chap