Echo 360 tes

Spoonz

I’m a little disappointed after reading the glowing reviews of the echo top handle. I purchased it and have been using it for about 2 weeks and It doesn’t have the grunt of the stihl or husky equivalents. There are many things I like about the saw but for me it doesn’t pull through wood as I was hoping- it was even getting bogged down on 7” diameter willow today. I would say my trusty 338xpt has more power, but for the money I would say it is OK.

Running the standard 12” bar and chain.

To new buyers I would probably recommend buying a refurbished 200t over the 360, but it’s still early days.

I have one as a back up for the 540, it hasn't got the grunt but is a good saw, I choose it over the 540 on hot days as it starts first pull. Does feel like you are pulling a Christmas Turkey round the tree with you due to the shape of the exhaust/cover. Groundie has nicknamed it the butterball ?. But for the price it does the job quite well.

I would change yr chain and bar to a smaller tooth size - oddly have seen a few new top handled saws lately with bigEnormous teeth more suited to a ground saw K
I nipped the chain on first day and bent it badly. So have been on other chains since then. I would also suggest changing chain and it may benefit from a wee tune up if it's not had one