Experienced climber looking for work

Samraff88

Looking for a full time position either self employed or on the books whatever works out best for both of us. Willing to work anywhere in the country as long as it a good enough opportunity. All own equipment and relevant gear. Certificates I hold c.s 30, 31, 38, 39, 40, u.a1, 2, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3. First aid and rolo course. 11 years experience. I've traveled around the country as well as working abroad In Sweden, Norway and jersy. Give me a days work and I will demonstrate my experience and skills then we can go from there. Always the best way to do things i find. Give me a shout if your looking for a climber to take on the lead role! 07448434955

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are a large housing association with an in-house team and are currently recruiting arborists at all levels, including a senior role and a supervisor role. Please see the below link to direct you to our careers page.

http://www.peabodyjobs.org.uk/cw/en/job/495995/senior-arborist

Please note the position is full-time, permanent and based in south-east London (Thamesmead)

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for a full time position either self employed or on the books whatever works out best for both of us. Willing to work anywhere in the country as long as it a good enough opportunity. All own equipment and relevant gear. Certificates I hold c.s 30, 31, 38, 39, 40, u.a1, 2, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3. First aid and rolo course. 11 years experience. I've traveled around the country as well as working abroad In Sweden, Norway and jersy. Give me a days work and I will demonstrate my experience and skills then we can go from there. Always the best way to do things i find. Give me a shout if your looking for a climber to take on the lead role! 07448434955

Beechwood Tree Care are looking for experienced staff.
Have a look at our post in the employment section and get in touch.
Regards Neil
Beechwood Tree Care Ltd

We have an opportunity for an experienced climber in the South or England:

The arborist climber job vacancy is based at Amesbury near Salisbury, Wiltshire and will suit qualified climbers, enthusiastic and willing to work with a view to developing their arboricultural industry experience as well as skills related to ecology and the environment. 

A highly competitive salary is offered based on qualifications and experience, together with 28 days paid holiday, including public holidays. Full PPE and climbing equipment is provided, as well ongoing career development in tree surgery, arboriculture, and ecological work.

Minimum essential requirements are NPTC Units: CS30/31/32/33/34/39, but qualified to; CS40/41, Manually Fed Woodchipper, and MEWP desirable.
Bat Awareness.
Qualified First Aider.
Minimum of three years relevant industry experience.
Clean driving licence preferred, towing a distinct advantage.

Interested candidates can apply directly to us using email [email protected] or for an informal discussion regarding this job you are welcome to telephone our Tree Care Manager on 01980 622185.

• 2 weeks later...