travellers

westphalian

I knew the above, simply from attending a County Secondary school, and being bullied, because I did not fit in.

Plus in later life listening to the constant shite in work, generally the less-bright/not-bright* workers blaming "them others" for their, and their communities misfortune(s).

Ditto our own sad sub-set of rooting tooting flag following bandsmen that cause such mayhem, with madly over-the-top bonfires containg hundreds of tyres, associated vandalism, wreaking and general devastation, in the lead in to our 12th celebrations. 

All the above population of about the same cognatitive ability, i.e.  their penis has more brains, or makes more decisions, than their cranium does.

marcus

*there were also sparky bright intelligent workers btw, and those in-between.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Intelligence is supposedly 50% genectic & 50 enviroment.

Some studies on cousin marriage traditions find that it don't help IQ etc

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

Samuel Merrifield Bemiss for the American Medical Association, which concluded cousin inbreeding does lead to the "physical and mental depravation of the offspring". Despite being contradicted by other studies like those of George Darwin and Alan Huth in England and Robert Newman in New York, the report's conclusions were widely accepted.

Edited by Stere

Intelligence is simply innate, one is born with it or not,

good upbringing can compensate for less brains, through instilled good manners and nuturing good habits("drill and repetition" training)

ditto poor upbringing can easily negate any innate advantages one was born with.

For my real world proof, merely consider the world of dog breeding.

It really is that simple, despite the constant whining of the sociologists that it is not so.

marcus

P.S.

To succeed in life requires more than intelligence, hard work and diligence are also required(and ideally a nice balance of all three) all in all a tough row to hoe.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 4

ROFL with the (hopefully ) tongue in cheek posts on here, what with eugenics and fascism.
At the very expensive boarding school wot I went to, I was head of the debating society. We were taught to always end a reasoned argument with “knobhead”
?

• Haha 4

Travellers, unemployed,  yuppy type city traders, members of parliament, and many other groups)... Some of each group have been exposed as blatantly dishonest. The percentage of dodgy ones in each group probably does vary - according to our own biased views. No surprise at all there (opinions become facts).

Surely you can measure the 'dodginess' of any individual more accurately by the vehicle they drive rather than their ethnic group. 

From my experience anyone in a transit tipper with a chrome A frame on the front and an anti glare strip on the windscreen should be treated with caution. I would also suggest that the average BMW with tinted windows driven by a bulked up 'person' with short hair is probably a good source of recreational chemicals.

This means I am not racist, but I just might be vehicleist.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

22 minutes ago, difflock said:

O.K. Knobhead!

Pigeonhole me by my 1999 Steyr Daimler Puch Van as a daily driver then!

backed up by an 120,00 mile 8 year old Skoda

P.S.

Perhaps I should not reveal that the lads at our local tyre depot refer to it as the "SS Wagen"

22 minutes ago, difflock said:

O.K. Knobhead!

P.S.

Perhaps I should not reveal that the lads at our local tyre depot refer to it as the "SS Wagen"

Simple instruction seems difficult for some folk. He said you should end a reasoned argument with "knobhead", not carry on a conversation starting with "knobhead". Remind us why you didn't complete your engineering degree.

Sometimes its best to admit you ain't the sharpest tool in the box rather than trying to wing it.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 1

Nice one eggs for sticking up for the likes of us I have had quite a few dealings with the guys on hear one being an ex police man and non of them has had anything bad to say about me I too have lived in bricks for yrs grew up in bricks but wanted to see our fine country drink beer in Cornwall and look for the monster in Loch Ness , I worked in Alternative Circus all over Eroupe and yes a lot of traveling folk are wrong uns but I tell you what we don’t get no bloody pedos or nonces no sir no F###ing way , just look at all the crime from inner city estates but it’s just like bully breed dogs the press only pick up on what sells you get good and bad in all walks of life at the mo I have a blue mo hawk hair cut and at the show we did on the weekend a bunch on elderly ladies wanted an owl so I limped with it on a trolley to their bus , no judging me coz of my hair , it’s what you have in your Heart that counts treat everyone like you would be treated , and don’t even get me started on the bankers or the government, 

Enjoy the sun spread the love chill and have a beer 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, difflock said:

O.K. Knobhead!

P.S.

I would pigeon hole you by your witty response.