travellers

westphalian

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

On those grounds if you got done over by a Jew, a catholic, a Asian, the list is endless, you would think they were all wrong un's?

Well thats as maybe but at the moment only been done by travellers and twice at that 

Just now, gary112 said:

Police did nothing told em where my kit was and still nothing had to sort it ourselves,why you defending em?

I'm not defending anyone that's a wrong un. I'm trying to get it into your head that everyone who is a traveller isn't a thief. Ask the lads on here that I've worked for, or who have worked for me if they have had any problems. I've lived in bricks for years but had many years living in trailers on sites, am I a wrong un?

18 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Are you saying you and the police knew who robbed you and nothing was done about it?

in my case yes. the police handed over equipment based on the gypsies word in the middle of a raid as witnesses by the recovery company called int o recover the vehicles,  and when we called  up repeatedly to find out what was going on ( 6 stolen vehicles on a site occupied by 2 families only) we we classed as harassing the police and barred from calling ( said we were a nuisance).

Probably called 4 or 5 times, taking into account our lively hood was taken and we couldnt even go back to work as insurance company wouldnt even consider a claim until a couple of weeks had passed. 

Never know if they got prosecuted as never heard from the police again but was left about 20k out of pocket. 

So yeah if im a little biter about that sue me. I reckon any one here would feel the same if it happened to them. I cant see why they r defended at every step. If anything they prove they are not decent or honest or in fact anything but a scourge on society! 
Bleeding hearts say they are not all bad, i say the vast majority are bad and the good ones are in fact the small minority. 

Still waiting to be proved wrong.

• Like 6