560/562 EL48 carb for sale ?

huskywilson

My 562xp  has a EL44  and has a bit of a bog off idle , not been a big issue but always has done it since i got it second hand  near 3 years ago  have checked it on the diagnostic tool and has no codes so did a reset  and still the same even after flat out through big elm chunks , still the same after that , anyone on here have a new one for sale  as they are expensive from Husqvarna dealer or from a dead saw salvage ? 

If you have an EL44 you will need more than just the carb. If you fit an EL48 you will need a newer coil and loom section. You can still use second hand parts but just be aware of what else you might need. 

Then you will need to match them both together on the laptop. If you are a dealer or know a dealer they can do it for you. If you are using an old version of the programme which I know some people have you won’t have any of the new coil numbers and hence the firmware. Best get a dealer to do it to make sure it’s right. 

yeah i forgot about the different  loom and coil  and firmware update so will be real expensive , i do have a dealer local too which can do the update but it actually isnt too bad but my pals newer one is so crisp and sweet compared to mine but with same bar and chain the cut speed is same 

You might be able to pick up scrap saw that is newer than yours. When they go bang it’s very rare the carb is an issue. Have you made sure yours is mechanically sound?

Wouldn’t be to big a gamble if the scrap one was cheap. Or it’s just time for a fresh one! 

Edited by Sveriges

yes its mechanically sound , i did take it apart for inspection after i got it 3 years ago its a 2012 model , its fine inside no wear really  , i had it checked by the test tool and has only 135 hrs use  i have been looking at one from a guy i know , its a 2017 one is   but  is a 560  which is mechanically the same  but several differences anyhow .. one of his crew  ran over it with the harvester and crushed it , the fins are bent ,muffler crushed ,handle and chain brake crushed, and 2 vibe springs buckled but it did run  so will go and maybe buy it  , as its a much newer saw might swap the bits from mine to that one  but the 560 has small bar mount and not so high capacity oiler and low top and different air filter , depends on price tho , he has no idea, but the parts will be a big price so hes buying a new one to save the hassle 

562xp4.jpg

Edited by huskywilson