Best anti horse fly spray?

cessna

Which anti horse fly spray do you use when working in the forest?  I will soon need a new can to replace some I got years ago when living in Canada.

Horse flies horrendous to day when working in a valley with  no wind and very humid,expect you all  suffered the same.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cessna said:

Which anti horse fly spray do you use when working in the forest?  I will soon need a new can to replace some I got years ago when living in Canada.

Horse flies horrendous to day when working in a valley with  no wind and very humid,expect you all  suffered the same.

hi got same problem but the little bas====s did,nt appear till about 10 days ago and seem to be more each day we have been using jungle formula with outstanding success been on it about 5 years now comes in pump spay or roll on but find pump spray best and dont just do your exposed skin spray your t shirt as well even got bit by one through the finger on my glove at wk end.

23 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

hi got same problem but the little bas====s did,nt appear till about 10 days ago and seem to be more each day we have been using jungle formula with outstanding success been on it about 5 years now comes in pump spay or roll on but find pump spray best and dont just do your exposed skin spray your t shirt as well even got bit by one through the finger on my glove at wk end.

Agree entirely, horrendous pest, is the jungle formula a trade name or the strength of the srpray? 

3 hours ago, cessna said:

Agree entirely, horrendous pest, is the jungle formula a trade name or the strength of the srpray? 

i started using it about 30 years ago when we where fishing in the lake district  and getting eaten alive by midges , i first aquired it from trevor moss who ran the tackle shop in gainsbourogh , as far as i know it was developed by  the MOD for the SAS and marine cor who where stationed in borneo hence the name jungle formula.

• Like 1