Adding a hydraulic divertor to a digger.

Matthew Storrs

Hi Lee,

I work for Molson. Really sorry to hear you haven't had a call back from a member of our team... not sure how this happened, but it is not normal for us! Perhaps you could give Andy Wilkinson a call to get this sorted for you? His number is 07500 334413 and he will be happy to help you out.

James

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LGP Eddie said:

Don’t know who you’re speaking to or not as it seems, but boy Molsons won’t be happy with this.

They are generally spot on with any dealings I’ve had, genuinely care about making the machine exactly as the Customer wishes. Molson are doing some great Engcon installs plus any extra touches like guarding and lighting to give guys in the UK the closest thing to a Swedish Dealer service, where machines generally have extras fitted to at least the cost of the base machine, most often more!

Eddie.

Got a call from Andy today, very helpful and apologetic for not getting back to me. Easy to deal with, quote is in £4k dearer than same spec yanmar but a years less warranty which Andy said is built in same factory in France. I really wanted to stick with yanmar as my current one hasn’t let me down ever but the dealer support doesn’t sound good and at least we have a Kobelco dealer local. The thing is I’ve never even seen one in the flesh,  let alone used one. I’m assuming pumps, track motors are same or better than yanmar and parts will be similar cost but would appreciate any feedback from someone running a little Kobelco 

8 hours ago, JamesDodkins said:

Hi Lee,

I work for Molson. Really sorry to hear you haven't had a call back from a member of our team... not sure how this happened, but it is not normal for us! Perhaps you could give Andy Wilkinson a call to get this sorted for you? His number is 07500 334413 and he will be happy to help you out.

James

Hi James, thanks for this. Spoke to Andy today, very professional and helpful. Hopefully get something sorted shortly. Lee