How many hours do you put into your business?

Stefan Palokangas

7 hours ago, Gary Prentice said:

As much as that? You’re working yourself into an open grave, man!

“Early grave” surely?

We are all heading for an “open grave”, how else would they get the body in?

Although I think I’ll be opting for cremation, due to cost, although giving a little back by way of feeding the flora and fauna does appeal.

Come on Stefan. You’ve started a thread that purports to teach us something (EDIT: although you’ve now changed the name of the thread to one that doesn’t). Give us something that makes us trust you are a credible teacher. How much money are you turning over, spending and profiting? What are you investing in? Kit? Property? Financial products? Or are you just working nights at a PAYE job and grinding stumps for your company by day?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

“Early grave” surely?

We are all heading for an “open grave”, how else would they get the body in?

Although I think I’ll be opting for cremation, due to cost, although giving a little back by way of feeding the flora and fauna does appeal.

Are you bored today? And I thought I was pedantic :D

I DGAF what happens to me, I've told my wife you can prop me up in a bus shelter, if she wants, when I go. 

• Haha 2