How many hours do you put into your business?

Stefan Palokangas

30 minutes ago, Stefan Palokangas said:

Thanks for your great words. emoji106.png

55 minutes ago, Stefan Palokangas said:

This year will go vat registration. I get enough money to survive

And herein lies the issue... you're only interested when people agree.

• Like 1

And herein lies the issue... you're only interested when people agree.

I’m only interested in a positive approach, we can disagree with positivity.

Senses negativity from miles away, and I’m like NO NO ! To that carry on .

And now I notice this creates negative thoughts from myself so I’m about to distance myself from it right now.

I’m off from here again . Might come back and upset you lot again in a years time. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I wish you and all a great 2018

Bye bye
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Stefan Palokangas said:

I’m only interested in a positive approach, we can disagree with positivity.

"If one is not prepared to die in the process then I don’t think one can reach out to it."

Planning to possibly die while at work is surely the least positive thing in the world! 

If you are working as hard as you say you are then good luck and I hope you get everything out of life you want. :thumbup1:

If I had to be in work 124 hrs a week I would top myself.

Being positive is all well and good but you can't blindly ignore the fact that some negative things may happen in your life and you will need to plan for them otherwise you run the risk of taking some hard knocks in your life and being totally unprepared.

I thought my days of 70hr weeks were tough, 126hrs is no life and unless you have a 5-10 year plan where you work like a dog and can then implement an exit strategy to enjoy the rest of your life, you won't keep it up and you will find it difficult to keep your loved ones around you and your health in a good state.

• Like 3

FIrstly, why should Stefan tell people what he earns?  I certainly wouldn't

Secondly, it was me who changed the thread title, at Stefans request, due to the exaggerated uproar it seems to have provoked.  I don't think Stefan meant it the way everyone took it(and apparently took offence to).  You guys have to understand that foreign language speakers don't always necessarily mean things as they are directly translated.

To Stefan, if you're happy with your success then good for you.  Personally i'd rather not work as much as you do ever, but thats your choice :)

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, spudulike said:

you will find it difficult to keep your loved ones around you

This is true Stefan, just because your partner might seem ok with you working all house it doesn't necessarily mean thats the case.

I know this first hand through all the hours I spent getting Arbtalk off the ground in the beginning....although that was a blessing in my case ?

• Like 1

What people don't seem to be getting is most people work to get enough to get by..   a small group of people on the spectrum work as long as they can..  a study of London taxi drivers discovered most worked until they reached their weekly needs then put the brakes on.. a very few worked all the hrs they could get in..  

Stefan seems to be on the rare spectrum that makes him want to work all the hrs god sends..   it won't matter to Stefan if its stump grinding or running a big business..  he's genetically programmed to keep going..  

on the plus side, these are the kind of people that do well in life if measured in financial terms..   its why I'm interested in following his progress.  I expect him to do pretty well for himself if he sticks to the task at hand..  

He might have just the one grinder for now as he bears down on his debts, but believe me in five years time I expect him to have half a dozen..   and good luck to him if your asking me..