Avant 313

Dilz

Im looking  small loaders and skidsteers. Small enough to load into the back of a panel van and access small gardens. The avant 313 ticks most boxes so woondering if people have experience with them, reliabilty issues etc. Also considering sherpas 100s as they can be fitted with a little timber grab and things like muctrucks but lifting is still involved with those and not sure if they would be good for dragging brash.  Any feedback much appreciated. 

12 hours ago, woody paul said:

Have you driven an avant 313 they are like nothing else I ve driven.

Take a like at Tobroco giant skidsteer they are like the Sherpa.

In what way is the avant 313 like nothing else? I like the look of the 313 as its light enough to fit in the back of the van along with other gear. 

Its the controls, 2 joy sticks push them to go forward and pull to go backwards then move 1 of them sideways to lift and lower loader and other to tip.
Hope this explains it if not get and drive 1 before you decide 
Thats just standard skid steer controls

31 minutes ago, Coletti said:
On 13/06/2018 at 08:40, woody paul said:
Its the controls, 2 joy sticks push them to go forward and pull to go backwards then move 1 of them sideways to lift and lower loader and other to tip.
Hope this explains it if not get and drive 1 before you decide 

Read more  

Thats just standard skid steer controls

All the ones I have driven 1 stick does drive and steering other does loader controls and foot pedals do auxiliary, but not on the avant 313.

All the ones I have driven 1 stick does drive and steering other does loader controls and foot pedals do auxiliary, but not on the avant 313.
Ahh okay, from my experience with skid steer they have been how you first described and with aux on foot pedal

I'm also in the market for a skid steer for a start up down here in sunny Devon.

I've read previous forum posts praising a variety of machines - so I'm a little confused about which machine is best.

I plan on hiring out machines to DIYers when I'm not using it so simplicity of operation and 'bulletproofness' is key for me.

So far I've shortlisted the Kanga Kid, Avant 313 and the MO 2 Series.

Any unbiased, or heavily biased based on experience views? Much appreciated.