WANTED : Oregon 18" .058 .325, 72 DL Bar, Anyone selling?

Stevie777

Hi, Been looking for a 18" Oregon Bar as above. Might even go down to a 16" same pitch and gauge obviously. I wont need to change the sprocket will I.? 

Anyone got one for sale or better still, point me in the right direction where I can buy one. been looking online and that size seems to either be sold out or a rarity. 

It's for a Zenoah Komatsu G560 1990, The Bar on it is probably the 1990 original Oregon. Dont want to go nuts out and splash a lot of £££ on the bar as i won't be using it a lot. just for a couple of jobs a year.  It's a good (rare) saw in fantastic condition for year and deserves to be kept in good shape.

Edited by Stevie777

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Oregon Pro-Lite BPX21 is the Bar I need. Decent enough Bar.? Can't find anything on the G560 but i'm sure the G621avs is based on the G560avs so gonna have to go with that.  Other than the oiler hole it looks similar.

Screenshot_1200.png

Probably only boils down to the positioning of the chain tensioner holes. ok, and maybe the tail length, ok and maybe the bar stud slot.. 

Ps, Try googling anything on this saw. It's as if it's been wiped from existence. Every site I go to that has information on Zenoah Komatsu saws the G560avs is missing from the list. I spoke to another owner in NZ, he's the same. can't find much info whatsoever. I would like to know the reason why the info is not out there on them, Plenty info on all their saw models before and after the G560AVS. 

Edited by Stevie777

The bar on Ebay is relisted so chances are you will get it cheap if you bid on it. If you do and it doesn't fit, I expect you will resell easy enough. If it's cheap enough, I'll have it off you for stock as it would fit my 357. I would try Googling that serial number first though as it might save you some time.