What are your biggest pet peeves?

nath

10 hours ago, Ty Korrigan said:

Same people often use images like this one for publicity which fools the unsuspecting public but rings alarm bells for those who know better.

Ty

FB_IMG_1527790748395.jpg

Another pet peeve of mine is people who try and discredit other companies online by any means they can to make up for their own short comings in business.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

those fairy lights people stick round their lawns...   then expect me to go round picking and replanting them when I mow.. fkers..

Yea and similar to Steve, people who use social media to dog a company after they buy somethin and its didn't work out for them..   could be a number of reasons including they broke it but wont admit it, then upload a Utube vid slagging them off in hopes of compensation of sorts..   or just brazenly start a thread with the same intent.   

Insurance scammers, contact police, get a Crime number then go on social media as a follow up to make the claim seem legit...  I'll bet theres been a few on here over the years done that.    

Edited by Vespasian
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

I had a 460 seize a couple of years ago after being run on neat fuel, every single one of the staff(4 in total) denied being the ones who mixed the fuel.  Pretty sure it was 1 of 2 people, but what can you do in that situation?

Sack them both as a lesson to others...

The innocent one would be guilty in lacking initiative by not taking responsibility in mixing the fuel himself anyway, so no real loss:D

20ft wide conifer hedge reductions, that ‘didn’t look that big when quoted’ that get booked in on a Saturday so you can have an ‘early’ finish. C0AB403A-C577-4C0C-AFCB-2A5167EEF750.jpgIMG_6463.jpg
IMG_6467.jpg
IMG_6458.jpg
4 tanks of fuel later and still cutting
[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TIMON said:

20ft wide conifer hedge reductions, that ‘didn’t look that big when quoted’ that get booked in on a Saturday so you can have an ‘early’ finish. C0AB403A-C577-4C0C-AFCB-2A5167EEF750.jpgIMG_6463.jpg
IMG_6467.jpg
IMG_6458.jpg
4 tanks of fuel later and still cutting
emoji30.pngemoji30.pngemoji30.png

Been there.  Feel your pain.  Won't get fooled again...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

I had a 460 seize a couple of years ago after being run on neat fuel, every single one of the staff(4 in total) denied being the ones who mixed the fuel.  Pretty sure it was 1 of 2 people, but what can you do in that situation?

Mix your own fuel .