What are your biggest pet peeves?

nath

Not really a peeve, but the times a customer creeps under the radar and starts nattering to me while I’m lending a hand on the chipper,at full chat with my earmuffs down, or whilst bucking a seared elm trunk with my ported 660 they’re passing the time of day with me like we’re sat in a church pew at a funeral.

Turning up at the job and finding the gate has been left locked.

Or turning up on the job (that you weren’t that keen on doing in the first place) and finding the gate has been left unlocked.....,,,,
  • Like 6
  • Haha 5

Nothing bothers me,life in all its glory is wonderful.I take each day as a blessing and thank all the omnipotent deities for the chance to experience life and its its amazing intricacies.

Hasnt rained in glasgow for 2 weeks....

I actually think im high...

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, stihlmadasever said:

Nothing bothers me,life in all its glory is wonderful.I take each day as a blessing and thank all the omnipotent deities for the chance to experience life and its its amazing intricacies.

Hasnt rained in glasgow for 2 weeks....

I actually think im high...

People who are always happy!

:stupid::laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, scott83 said:

The walk to knock the customers door and then having to wait for clients to move their cars off the driveway first thing in a morning so you can get on. Annoying and a crap daily chore! 

I can live with that, it's when you're told that one of the cars belongs to a son on holiday or someone else at work and they have the keys!

• Like 1