What are your biggest pet peeves?

nath

38 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Now I’m not the greatest driver/parker, but unless you’re having a baby or about to have explosive diarrhea, then parking in a supermarket car park like this makes you a twat.

85500731-ADD8-474B-8952-D55FF851321C.jpeg

Twat he or she is for sure , but looking at the pic it does not seem to have affected anyone else in the parking department .

37 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Now I’m not the greatest driver/parker, but unless you’re having a baby or about to have explosive diarrhea, then parking in a supermarket car park like this makes you a twat.

85500731-ADD8-474B-8952-D55FF851321C.jpeg

Similar theme, but with a twist: now that parking space looks quite generous, is it in France? UK supermarket spaces are wholly inadequate for any thing larger than a Ford KA, and impossible for me to get my fat ass out of the fractionally open door (to avoid scraping adjacent car). ??

2 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Similar theme, but with a twist: now that parking space looks quite generous, is it in France? UK supermarket spaces are wholly inadequate for any thing larger than a Ford KA, and impossible for me to get my fat ass out of the fractionally open door (to avoid scraping adjacent car). ??

Yes it’s France Kevin, the F on the plate gives it away.

• Like 2

Self entitled cnuts with an “advantageous parking concession” complaining when the designated parking spaces are full so think their particular concession transfers automatically to parent / toddler spaces - when (a) they ain’t got a toddler and (b) moan like a short changed whore when someone ineligible uses “their” allocated spaces. 

(Yeah, that’s right, all heart!)

1 minute ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Yes it’s France Kevin, the F on the plate gives it away.

The generous space is what gave it away, along with the faint waft of garlic and the red wine stains!

We get them F plates in little England too all one big huggy, happy EU family.... 

We even get the fishing boats hoovering up OUR private fish stocks - bastards! ?

This sounds a bit petty, but it really bugs me that after climbing day,  I always end up picking bits of sawdust off my socks, boxers, etc before I can walk through my front door....or have to sweep up the trail through the house later..

Is it one of those facts of life I just need to accept? ( no, I don't have a waiting Mrs to do this for me ).

I've got to the point where I just drop my trousers and socks outside the front door -suppose I'm lucky in having broad-minded neighbours!

The boot-lace hooks on my chainsaw trousers (Husky extreme technical!?) are about as functional as a chocolate fireguard.

Is it 2018, or is it just me?