Moving to Liskeard area in Cornwall- looking for work!

Will Ingleton

Hello all!

In early to mid July I'm moving to the general area of Liskeard in Cornwall, from Hertfordshire.  Ideally I'm looking for full time work, long term, as a groundie. So if one of you has a vacancy to be filled or know of someone who does, I'd appreciate being put in touch! Happy to provide references in testament to my experience/ character/ work ethic if you'd like. 

I have had 3 years experience and I hold my CS30 and 38. I have had a lot of climbing experience in this time, so can provide efficient support to a climber as I know well what they require from ground staff. If required I'm happy to provide my own rescue climbing kit/ ppe/ saws. 

If your workload also includes countryside management, orchard work and conservation these are also areas I'm very interested in. 

I work a lot currently, so it's often I'm unable to get to my phone, so contact via message on here or an email to [email protected] is best!

Many thanks!

Will

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alex O said:

Oh no Liskeard , loads of Cornish pirates around there. You need to find a very, very tall man he might give you some guidance , now what was his name ..............emoji848.png

I've no doubt he'll be along soon to give me a verbal kicking.

On a serious note, if I was in the tree game I'd try to hook up with him if I was going West.

He is a right wing tw@t mind......

• Like 1

On a serious note, if I was in the tree game I'd try to hook up with him if I was going West.

Is it BFG Tree Care? He runs [emoji6]

10 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Right wing, Brie making pirates and strange folk? This will be an interesting move.