Petition to save The Expanse (brilliant sci fi series)

Big J

Sy Fy have decided not to pick up this truly brilliant TV show for a fourth season, so there is a petition to get either Netflix (which distributes it worldwide) or Amazon to renew it. 

If you've not seen it, it's a fantastic, dystopian take on the future of humanity in our solar system in a couple hundred years time. Try four episodes and you'll be hooked. It's 100% rated on Rotton Tomatoes for the 3rd season. 

And if you like it, please sign the petition. I've still not recovered from Stargate Universe being cancelled! 

https://www.change.org/p/amazon-or-netflix-please-buy-the-rights-to-the-expanse-savetheexpanse?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&j=319113&sfmc_sub=379681205&l=32_HTML&u=57423153&mid=7233052&jb=358298

Didn't like the first series of this much, it was unique but I thought a bit overcomplicated. It really got going in the second series though and I got into it, I haven't started the third yet but hopefully it's not the last, it's nice to have a darker scifi show on.

Universe deserved more to, maybe they'll wake up next year. ;)

28 minutes ago, Woodworks said:

Got halfway through the first episode and gave up. So it gets better?

Oh yes. 

A friend recommended that I give it four episodes as I wasn't too keen on the first. I was completely hooked after 3.

46 minutes ago, gdh said:

Didn't like the first series of this much, it was unique but I thought a bit overcomplicated. It really got going in the second series though and I got into it, I haven't started the third yet but hopefully it's not the last, it's nice to have a darker scifi show on.

Universe deserved more to, maybe they'll wake up next year. ;)

Fingers crossed. Universe was such a novel concept.

• 4 weeks later...