Panther Mini Bars are HERE!! Echo CS-2511TES, Stihl MS150T, Husky T536Li XP and more...

Rob D

On 24/12/2020 at 15:40, Con said:

Hi Rob. I've just been doing a bit of research and it's lead me to you. Can you tell me if my bar or any 10" bar 1/4" pitch on my echo 2511 is compatible with the makita dup256cz? Thanks 

Yep I think all the Echo bars will fit those small Makitas - just make sure you have a 1/4 drive sprocket - we have a few here -

image.png.5fa8d05a0966ed0dfd9accf9065f3380.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/12/2020 at 23:41, Martin Tree Care said:

Double check i think thepanther stihl equivalent fits the makita. Only reason being i ordered one last week for my 254duc and cross referred the part no. on the bar

Yep it can fit but sometimes needs an extra drive link - I need to list all the Panther Mini under Makita but basically all the Echo ones fit Makita