Panther Mini Bars are HERE!! Echo CS-2511TES, Stihl MS150T, Husky T536Li XP and more...

Rob D

On 16/05/2018 at 15:28, Rob D said:

Compared to Sugi - I don't think that any bars last as long as a Sugi bars in the right hands. But that rail hardness can come at a price in terms of they can chip more easily. These should last better than others out there but only time will tell...

So far rob mine is holding up well. Have had it a good few months and paint only just starting to come off. Rails seem good as new. What has the rail edge been treated with? Just heat or is satellite or something mad like that?

Thanks for the pics Bill - that bar still looks really good on the body.

The bar body and rails go through different heat and cooling processes to make them harder - Sugi manage the hardest rails but the price to pay is if they get heated they are more likely to chip.

On 13/09/2018 at 22:14, Gray git said:

Will you be selling at the apf Rob as got a few things I'd like to pick up inc one of these?

Yep - we'll be selling them through Sorbus - they will have a few there but not many - maybe we take more of the Panther mini bars!

• 2 years later...
On 16/05/2018 at 14:30, Rob D said:

The new Panther Mini bars are now in - £28-00+vat each. We've them in dedicated mounts to fit the saws as listed and they all take 56 drive links of the 1/4 picco Stihl chain.

Find them here https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/?s=panther+mini&submit=Search&post_type=product

Hopefully this should now open up this unique chain to Husky users, give Stihl MS150T folk another option and Echo 2511 people less of a headache figuring out which size chain they need! £28-00+vat each.

IMG_8270.JPG

IMG_8271.JPG

IMG_8277.JPG

IMG_8284.JPG

IMG_8290.JPG

Hi Rob. I've just been doing a bit of research and it's lead me to you. Can you tell me if my bar or any 10" bar 1/4" pitch on my echo 2511 is compatible with the makita dup256cz? Thanks