Crazy yank boots

Hi

Last time I was in the states (Redding CA) some of the guys wore these knee high leather boots like chicks wear on the pull. Has anyone used them ? I took they’re word that they where comfy.

IMG_0448.jpg

The last thing I'd need when late (as normal) in the morning would be the sad knowledge that I've another 5 minutes to lose out of my life, just doing up bloody laces , especially when the cat comes along wanting to play. Then the risk of being hounded up the street by Gaydar guys, - no def not for me.

• Like 3

Unless there is a zip up the back I reckon a good chunk of life and therefore working day would be wasted lacing those gay, sorry bad boys up and down.

Shirley someone over here has tried them and can compare them to your good old standard men's boots?

Depends.

If you wore European style boots in most of the stuff we used to climb in Alaska,you would have been stabbed in the calf by what's left of Spruce branches  that had broken off the stem.

They were pretty hopeless dragging brush but climbers wernt ment to do that there. By the end of the season some would have punctured through the leather into your skin anyhow,the leather at least slowed them down.

If you just do large dismantled and you are in your spikes 12 hours a day for eight months a year there us nothing better.

• Like 1