The Confessional

matelot

On 30/04/2018 at 17:14, matelot said:

A couple of years back I was out shopping with this hot German student. We were going round some clothes shops and I was getting more and more "excited" as I saw her try different clothes on. Eventually we went to Boux Avenue to buy her some undies. I was trying to think of anything but how good she looked and I was doing my best to pull my jacket down to cover the growing "torch" in my chino pocket. I suddenly felt something wet in my pants and I looked down to see a big dark/ wet patch in my light coloured chinos. I had to go to the bathroom to clean myself up.

It could have been worse, for a while I thought I had pissed myself.

How old were you? Twelve?:D

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Genuinely happy people don't "make a song and dance" about it. They just get on with life.

Its the same with most things, those who feel the need to tell you they "a real grafter" "well hard" "the best climber ever" etc, etc, are IME the complete opposite. They are trying to convince themselves more than you.

Or, they could be telling the truth..

Its like that saying that all bullies are cowards..  it isn't true, but it does make their victims feel better..  

• Haha 1

A couple of years back I was out shopping with this hot German student. We were going round some clothes shops and I was getting more and more "excited" as I saw her try different clothes on. Eventually we went to Boux Avenue to buy her some undies. I was trying to think of anything but how good she looked and I was doing my best to pull my jacket down to cover the growing "torch" in my chino pocket. I suddenly felt something wet in my pants and I looked down to see a big dark/ wet patch in my light coloured chinos. I had to go to the bathroom to clean myself up.

So you didnt know if you had pissed yourself or cum and only realised something had happened when you looked down and saw a wet patch? I bet some dirty fat bloke saw your boner and sponked on it. 

You will never know.

• Like 1

This will make for an awkward "Arb show" :lol:

I'll have to keep an eye out for blokes with real ale walking round in light coloured slacks, with boners. It'll be like the Ecologists have got out again! :laugh1:

• Haha 1

What a thing to confess to!!! Even if I felt the need to unload, the last thing I'd want the world to know about would be something of this nature. In such poor taste.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PeteB said:

What a thing to confess to!!! Even if I felt the need to unload, the last thing I'd want the world to know about would be something of this nature. In such poor taste.....

He felt the need to unload in more ways than one :D

• Haha 1