How Fit? Well Fit?

Yournamehere

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Is it about lard arses? When I worked for a big company we used to have health/fitness checks. 9 out of 10 of us were classed as obese.

I'm 5'8" and 11 1/2  stone. Obese!?

I'm 5'7" and 11 stone so similarly at the higher end but within the fit range.

What I cannot understand is why the old "if you can pinch more than 2 inch isn't a better indicater of belly fat (I can) as it's belly fat that indicates a problem and I need to lose some. The other measure is waist to hip ratio.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, skyhuck said:

Bang on mate, its so funny when "lard arses" start pointing at athlete and saying how crap BMI is!!! Brilliant, you could not make it up xD:lol::lol:

"Im not fat I'm just big boned" or "its glandular". . . . . . . . . . Bollocks! :lol: 

• Haha 1

I love all these discussions on BMI, waist sizes, how heavy before your classed as obese, in a word they are all a bunch of bullcrap........muscle mass is way heavier than fat, bone mass, again is heavier, etc, 10 years ago I had an accident which caused me to fracture one of my lower vertebrae, this led to a prolonged period of ltd activity, and yes weight gain, before the accident I was tipping the scales at around the 20stone mark.....acording to the "experts" grossly obese........aye right,  54" chest, 46" waist, 22" upper arms, and regulary up and down the hills we have here in SW scotland, in fact the aussie doctor that treated me said, if it wasnt for my size and muscle, my back would have been broken , and probably spend the rest of my life in a chair, these days Ive lost some of the muscle mass, and the tum is a "bit" bigger, but I'll still challnge any of the young ones to spend a day cutting on the mill with me, just after xmas I ended up in the hospital with a lung infection, and had my weight taken by a nurse, who proceeded to chide me about my size.......this from a person who was as wide as she was tall, and got got upset when I laughed at her.....told her I wasnt overweight, that I was 18" to short..........the majority of the information for these charts, scales, and data tables were taken in the late 40's early 50's when the most of the population ofthe world were recovering from the shortages of the war, and were closer to malnutrition than healthy living

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
I had a mate, 18stone 6' bodybuilder, told he was grossly obese.
Fittest, strongest bloke you'd meet.
Bmi bollox.

But on the subject of ported 660's
Wonkydonkey's ported 660 out cut my stock 661 yesterday in a 24" log with 36" bar.
661- 21 seconds
660- 19 seconds
If some one could tell me how to post vids, I'll put them up.
[emoji106][emoji12]

You worked out how to post your vids yet?