Jump to content
Adam Bourne

Calling all Arbtalk old school. (and new)

Recommended Posts

I was only referencing you the other day in a discussion about climbing wear and tear.

 

Good to hear you’re ok and fighting the good fight.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Ill be there mate, likely camping if there's a good crowd like last time. Be good to see you there. Ill keep a beer on ice if a certain northerner moved south doesn't get there first.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe Newton said:

 Ill be there mate, likely camping if there's a good crowd like last time. Be good to see you there. Ill keep a beer on ice if a certain northerner moved south doesn't get there first.

Nice one Joe be good to see you mate 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There has to be more guys still hanging round surely?...  

Have you tried this new app called Grindr?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be over for the APF Adam.  I don't think the AA show will be doable as it is getting pretty busy here in  Scandiwegia.

 

Hope life is treating you well mate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll catch up with you mate. Not be camping but I'll definatley be at the APF. You're not bringing Pinkie are you?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rich Rule said:

I will be over for the APF Adam.  I don't think the AA show will be doable as it is getting pretty busy here in  Scandiwegia.

 

Hope life is treating you well mate.

Sway will be a pleasure with you rich... You bringing your green freind? 😜

It's going well mate thank you 

4 hours ago, Tommy_B said:

I'll catch up with you mate. Not be camping but I'll definatley be at the APF. You're not bringing Pinkie are you?

I've got a new one since pinkie mate.. We've called it the rock, proper mans double ender. And would definitely be good to catch up buddy. 

2 hours ago, geoffers said:

I’m going Adam, be good to meet you and have a chat. And go 🦆 emoji90.png up 🤣

Hell yeah buddy haha.... Be great to meet you mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam Bourne said:

 

I've got a new one since pinkie mate.. We've called it the rock, proper mans double ender. And would definitely be good to catch up buddy. 

Not so keen on a meet up now!:lol:

 

Give me a message on WhatsApp and we'll sort something out mate. I've got some videos that are right up your strasse!:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.