Looking for a decent cordless chainsaw

Matthew Storrs

2 minutes ago, Scott95 said:

if you already have a load of makita tools that you can interchange then its a no brainer.

Otherwise I have used Stihl and Husky, Stihl have the upperhand IMO

Well, this is the problem- all my other cordless tools are Hitachi, however I am in the market for a site radio, cordless SDS de

If it's only for small diameter stuff you might be better off with a battery (Makita) reciprocating saw - saber as or sawsall, you know - there's a crowd in America that make silky-style curved pruning blades for them, I think they're called Forest Farm. I'l try and find the vid of their product. The "naked" Makita saber saw would be much much cheaper than Stihl or Husq battery chainsaws.

Anybody tried any of the EGO battery powered stuff. We’d a demo of the whole range, strimmer, mower, chainsaw, blower and it seemed great on the day but would like to know if anyone had tried it for longer?
Great battery set-up, charging system and massive range of options.

Honda rebadged it but are stopping selling it. Don’t really know why. They didn’t have all the different tools either I don’t think