Crane fed chippers and brashy material

Spruced

It’s a fair drive from we’re you are to Manchester in a Valtra though. Are OWL down that way to? I had a email from them but missed there location.

How far do you travel John?
Our work sometimes stretches to maybe just north of London so contact all over are handy from time to time.

Cheers mate

Spruced   I have the 10 - 500 heizohack in gray gits video  , it dosent have the optional infeed conveyour but manages well with thorn and leyandi . Its the same with all chippers if the material is presented correctly these machines work very well all you have to do is compress the material with the grab if very loose .                                 If you can afford it go for an 8 or 10 -500  they are a lot better than the 8-400 as the top roller opens up to 800mm high and will also clamp shut  . If you watch gray gits video carefully you will see the thorn slip in the rollers untill i clamp down on it then it goes through well