50 cc saw

nemcc

21 minutes ago, Tom D said:

I just bought 2 346’s and 2 357’s, second hand, ex environmental agency, they are in good nick, 2 have been ported by spud and the other 2 are spares. I wont be buying another modern saw. Our 560 didn’t even last 3 years, my 1991 254 is still going....its sad that the new saws are so poor but that seems to be how they are.

Did you get them from " Harry the cat " ?

Thats what I’ve found with the 550’s , ok if you have your own designated saw but if they get past around they run like shit until they have adjusted after a few mins of the operators style of cutting.. they like being used hard too, so no good for the timid saw user who won’t keep revs up.
Would not mind trying the echo 50cc but cant give up my 550xpg it’s a keeper.... was never a fan of the 346xp though, just found it too flat.

I think the one user thing goes for every auto tune saw. I can tell straight away if someone has used mine.

I'd love to use my 550xp, but it's the worst starter I've had in 23 years of saws. Not sure what to do with it?. Given up on myMS261c too, just won't tick over. I've got an Echo 501sx for general work...starts first time every time, as does my Echo 390esx. Our latest (a revamp), is an MS200 back handle, ported and rebuilt by Spud....it's an awesome little saw...everyone picks it up [emoji41][emoji1360][emoji1360]

I'd love to use my 550xp, but it's the worst starter I've had in 23 years of saws. Not sure what to do with it?. Given up on myMS261c too, just won't tick over. I've got an Echo 501sx for general work...starts first time every time, as does my Echo 390esx. Our latest (a revamp), is an MS200 back handle, ported and rebuilt by Spud....it's an awesome little saw...everyone picks it up [emoji41][emoji1360][emoji1360]

3 hours ago, arbogrunt said:

I'd love to use my 550xp, but it's the worst starter I've had in 23 years of saws. Not sure what to do with it?. Given up on myMS261c too, just won't tick over. I've got an Echo 501sx for general work...starts first time every time, as does my Echo 390esx. Our latest (a revamp), is an MS200 back handle, ported and rebuilt by Spud....it's an awesome little saw...everyone picks it up emoji41.pngemoji1360.pngemoji1360.png

So good u posted it 3 times...

Had a little tipple have we...

Edited by stihlmadasever
  • Like 1