Can’t wait for pasties.

JLA Arborists

Week commencing 26th March for two weeks I am in Cornwall and available for a few days.

Based in Looe and would like to keep my travel within 1 hour

Send a message to me on here or contact 07976005011. I don't use my phone outside of breaks so a text may be best so I can call back once free

I'm a self employed climber with class C including B+E drivers licence. (No CPC, but can drive large vehicles if not part of main role i.e larger vehicle to pull chipper and remove chip/logs)

I also have rigging, chipper, stump grinder tickets plus some others (see below) I have experience in domestic, commercial and rail.

I've been doing chainsaw, mowing and hedge work for a local property company since 1998ish. I got my tickets in 2013 when I left the Royal Navy so I had accredited training for insurance purposes.

I have lolered climbing kit, a Stihl 193t with 12" bar, and a Stihl 391 with 20" bar.

I turn up with fuel, food, tea and water so I won't need to stop at a shop on the way to site.

Below are my tickets

Clean class C including B+E driving licence held for 15 yrs (11yrs towing experience)

(CS30 & CS31) Level 2 Award in Cross-cutting, Maintenance & Felling Trees up to 380mm

(CS38) Level 2 Award in Accessing a Tree Using a Rope & Harness and Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Rescue Operations

(CS39) Level 3 Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees Using Free Fall Techniques

(CS41) level 3 award in ariel tree rigging

(CS48) level 2 award in using a powered pole pruner

IPAF MEWP operator

Lantra - Use of brush cutter

Lantra - Use of woodchipper

Lantra - Use of stumpgrinder

Lantra - Tree ID & timber characteristics

Lantra - Tree diseases and inspections,

Lantra - Pruning techniques

NVQ 3 Business studies for tree surgeons

Thanks for your interest.IMG_0574.jpg