Any good alternatives to CW flamers?

Woodworks

Most of the people in Lithuania such as Woodbioma, Suarida etc will do them but you usually have to tie them in with a container of logs.   I use the Saurida ones,  last winter I sold out and had to buy some unbranded brown box ones from the UK,   while they worked ok they were very loose bound and I had approx 3 or 4 lighters worth of loose material in the bottom of the box.  Saurida are nice and tight and beautifully packaged.  Dont know if they would do own brand but for the volumes you are talking about you wont get that anyway.    I will be ordering in June, pm me nearer the time of you want prices.

The lighters are in the boxes in the foreground stacked up,   50 in a box.

A

image.png.51e5780e866774e9b631ad75e49b8f65.png

• Like 1

Most of the people in Lithuania such as Woodbioma, Suarida etc will do them but you usually have to tie them in with a container of logs.   I use the Saurida ones,  last winter I sold out and had to buy some unbranded brown box ones from the UK,   while they worked ok they were very loose bound and I had approx 3 or 4 lighters worth of loose material in the bottom of the box.  Saurida are nice and tight and beautifully packaged.  Dont know if they would do own brand but for the volumes you are talking about you wont get that anyway.    I will be ordering in June, pm me nearer the time of you want prices.

The lighters are in the boxes in the foreground stacked up,   50 in a box.

A
image.png.51e5780e866774e9b631ad75e49b8f65.png

I have to agree. The woodbioma sample was far better than the CPL, Certainly wood or wood wool UK firelighters I’ve tried. Easier to light, burns with a stronger flame, generally a more even size for each and don’t have any kind of odour to them either.

47 minutes ago, Woodworks said:

Thanks all. Due to the quantities required (ie the lack of them) I think I will just get some more CW flamers in this time around

CW will of course be quite happy to sell anything direct to your customers.  Personally I dont believe in supporting anyone who competes with me.

A

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alycidon said:

CW will of course be quite happy to sell anything direct to your customers.  Personally I dont believe in supporting anyone who competes with me.

A

Cant say I am fussed. Make less through firelighter sales in a year than on just one cube of logs, it's more about offering a service. If there was someone selling much the same for a lot less it would have been nice but looks that's not the case unless large orders are involved.

Edited by Woodworks