Anyone bothered with 4x4 double cab tipper?

billpierce

IMG_0306.jpg.44e8bc0da64d5f9c7f281d56a90d6520.jpg
This is my Ranger Wildtrak it’s fab,very comfortable,room in the back for the children and can get around 4 cu of woodchip in box,it’s a 3ltr and pulls anything and go’s any we’re fast and smooth.
No stopping you now with the photos [emoji12]

sounds like we are both guna have to bite the bullet and buy this on the bay!
s-l500.jpg.ea7355116e0a3aaaf0e4e42376e0837f.jpg
I just wish they were making them 20 years ago so you could get a non CR engine and no computer (and maybe affordable) version. For 46k id probs just get 3 or 4 decent work vehicles

IMG_0306.jpg.44e8bc0da64d5f9c7f281d56a90d6520.jpg
This is my Ranger Wildtrak it’s fab,very comfortable,room in the back for the children and can get around 4 cu of woodchip in box,it’s a 3ltr and pulls anything and go’s any we’re fast and smooth.
Looks good also, is the back extended beyond the original tub or the same? Ta

Do you need 4 wheel drive?

Any 4x4 with decent load bed will be sinking when fully loaded anyway. Why not keep the 4x4 and but a reasonably priced tipper?
Def need a 4x4, reckon it gets used weekly, trying not to run 2 vehicles as it's a grand a year each just to insure and tax and mot etc.....

Basically nothing's perfect is it.

Maybe I'm best getting a single cab 4x4 tipper and kids can just squeeze in the foot well