CS100 blade sharpening Scotland

buffalo606

Are you against posting them?  Quicker to do and gives you the whole country to choose from.
Totally happy to post. I thought at one point there was there a company advertising free collection? Can't seem to find them now.

Any recommendations for uk wide service?

1 hour ago, bazoo132 said:

Was Northern Arb not offering free collection at one point?

yeah but from what i head they don't send them back again! :lol: Spectrum plant will do blades other than timberwolf, i send them jensen blades and back in no time. Free postage too if print the form from the website

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, dan494 said:

yeah but from what i head they don't send them back again! :lol: 

I wonder... I spoke to my preferred company years ago and in the conversation was the remark by them 'you wouldn't believe the amount of stuff we're sent that has no return details with it!'

I think Northern Arb Supplies or SGM have ceased training? Were they linked?

The GreenMech dealers have depots at Haddington and Kinross would be my official comment but being realistic - take them to an engineering shop or groundcare machinery place and they should have the kit to do it.